View digital version of Contingencies
Check out the latest issue of Contingencies in its digital version:
- Making the Most of a Principle-Based System
Is growing international acceptance of the principle-based measurement of risk the neatest thing since sliced bread? Maybe. But not in its current iterations.
- Fatal Factors—Managing Mortality Risk
What impact will volatility in future mortality assumptions have on the valuation of life contingent liabilities?
- Lives Well-Lived: Socioeconomic Status and Mortality
Life underwriters may be missing the forest for the trees when they ignore the broader implications of lifestyle and economic status.
- Communicating the Risk of Long-Term Disability
Good statistics are important, but they aren't enough. People need to trust the source.
- Plus Actuarial JobSeeker, a special supplement.