View digital version of Contingencies
New to digital magazines?
Check out the latest issue of Contingencies in its digital version:
- The Evolution of Terrorism Risk Coverage
With TRIA set to expire at the end of the year, deliberations about the government's role in mitigating terrorism risk have a new urgency.
- Managing Down—Medicaid and MCOs
As enrollments swell in the wake of the Affordable Care Act, states are turning to managed care organizations to enhance their Medicaid programs’ efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fast Forward—Emerging Technology and Actuarial Practice
Change is constant. Savvy actuaries know how to embrace it.
- Underwriting in the 21st Century
The tools for determining life insurance risk need to be less annoying. They also need to be more useful.
- A New Retirement Paradigm
President Tom Terry on rethinking what retirement security should look like.
- Plus puzzles and more